Dec 30, 2015

Currently December 2015 ~ Back in the game

After a few years away I've come back to blogging.  It's something I've always had in the back of my mind that I've wanted to start and keep up with.  I love the teacher blogging community.  So many fantastic ideas are shared that help me to keep up with the ever changing winds of education.  What better way to keep up then to follow the professionals online!?!?

To get my foot back in the door I'm linking up with one of my favorite blogs to follow: Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade.  She's got sooooo many cute and practical ideas to use with your intermediate elementary students! And since she hosts this linky on a monthly basis it's a great way to find and follow new blogs.  

So here's what going on currently for me:



Listening: I heart Meghan Trainor!!!! Her music is so bubbly it makes me smile and want to bop around.  What better station to listen to while blogging!

Loving: I started my Christmas break two days early with a 7:30 am sinus surgery.  I'm so thankful that recovery wasn't as hard as the sinus surgery I had in 2008.  I felt pretty much like normal, but that also let me know how sick I really was before the surgery.  Two months of antibiotics and a sinus surgery later I'm finally starting to feel like me again.  ::all the praise hands::

Thinking: My amazing boyfriend is the bestest of the best.  He woke up at an hour no one should wake up to take me to my surgery, stayed with me the whole time, doted on me when we got home, AND walked Pierre (my adorable Bichon Frise) for the whole week of recovery.  He's pretty much the best boyfriend ever.

Wanting: I have been wanting to blog for a while.  It's a great outlet for me for all of my little teaching ideas and a nice productive hobby.  ::I love Pinterest as much as the next woman but I cannot do those arts and crafts people::  2016.   I will keep up with blogging

Needing: A NAP!!!! Because it's Christmas break you guys!  Nap away and take a break from thinking about the classroom and the lessons and the little boogers cutie pies we all love.  They're home living it up and so should we.

Merry Christmas friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment